The Salvimar Coltello ST Atlantis Knife is a spearfishing knife sporting a 9.5cm stainless steel blade. The blade has both a smooth straight edge and a serrated shark tooth edge suitable for cutting.
A notch on the base of the handle is used for extracting you shaft from fish. The handle has a flexible knuckle guard protecting your hands from abrasive surfaces.
The sheath is built from impact resistant plastic and designed to be mounted to the weight belt. The Salvimar Coltello ST Atlantis Knife can be fully disassembled for thorough cleaning and maintenance.
- 9.5cm stainless steel blade
- Straight smooth edge and serrated shark tooth edge
- Notch to assist in shaft removal
- Stainless steel handle base
- Flexible knuckle guard
- Impact resistant sheath
- Sheath fixes to weightbelt.
- Can be fully disassembled for cleaning and maintenance