An ideal knife for scuba diving and spearfishing the Ocean Design Predator Knife is available in either titanium or stainless steel with the stainless blade available in either blunt or chisel tip.
The blades include a smooth edge paired with a serrated top edge for sawing through rope along with a line cutter. These are topped with a sure hand grip handle including a lanyard hole for attaching a wrist lanyard.
The sheath is made from hardened plastic, self draining and features the secure quick release locking mechanism. The knife can be secured to a BCD through the eyelet holes, attached to webbing or secured to the diver with knife straps.
- Fits to BCD eyelets or webbing
- SQR - Secure Quick Release locking mechanism
- Line Cutter
- Serrated top edge
- Chisel or blunt tip
- HRC50 Titanium Alloy or 420 Stainless Steel
- Self draining hardened plastic sheath
- Sure hand grip and lanyard hole
- Blade length 80mm
- Total knife length 180mm
- Titanium knife weight 100g inc. sheath
- Stainless knife weight 125g inc. sheath