Worn on their own or over a wetsuit the Fourth Element Technical Shorts are a great option for adding pockets suitable for stowing dive gear and accessories during your dive. Using hard wearing Supratex made with recycled polyester these shorts are designed and tested to suit even the most adventurous diver.
Built to the same design as the Argonaut drysuit pockets the Technical shorts incorporate Cordura® fabric for durability. Also featured in the pockets are a sleeve for wetnotes, bungee loops and a mesh panel at the bottom for easy drainage.
The comfortable wide waistband is easy adjusted for the best fit by the use of a low profile buckle and webbing. An anti-slip mesh lining ensure the shorts will stake in place and not ride up or fall down throughout your dive.
- Large storage pockets
- Wetnotes sleeve, bungee loops and drainage mesh
- Comfortable wide waistband
- Low profile buckle and webbing for optimal fit
- Durable recycled Supratex lining in crotch and seat
- Waistband & side panels : 90% Neoprene / 10% Nylon
- Leg panels : Recycled Supratex (92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex)
- Pockets : Trilaminate CORDURA®