The Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Mask is the latest in the range of masks designed and made by Cressi Italy. They have used the 'tear drop' design of the angled lens to allow for much greater downwards vision that can assist divers and snorkelers to easily view down their body and increases overall vision.
Matched with a Crystal Silicone skirt for truly exceptional light transfer and matched with a redesigned frame it eliminates seeing the frame and having reduced vision. This is the latest evolution of the famous Cressi Matrix mask.
- Suited to medium and large adult faces
- Unique structure of the skirt has differentiated rigidity
- Narrowly designed headband in multiple materials makes it almost invisible when the mask is worn
- Easy adjustable buckles that are joined to the headband with an indestructible elastic element
- Downward visibility is increased by 25% from previous generations of mask
- Low to medium internal volume
- Corrective lenses available, -1.0 to -6.0 in 0.5 increments
- Hard Mask case for Storage and protection to and from the dive site