The Cressi Giotto Computer is a mixed gas dive computer with variable PO2 to suit the avid diver. As a wrist mount dive computer the Giotto computer has a large display screen with easy to read digits. A back light will ensure the screen remains easy to read even in low light situations.
3 button navigation makes for easy programming of the Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. The Giotto has a new algorithm that has been collaborated based on the Haldane model integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression diving over multiple dives and multiple days. Visual and audible alarms can be set to ensure you are staying within your safety parameters.
Nitrox mode has some increased options with the ability to allow the PO2 to be set between 1.2 and 1.6 and oxygen percentage between 21% and 99%.
The Cressi Giotto comes with a user changeable battery. A battery indicator on the screen will provide advanced notice of a battery change being required.
- Large display with easy to read digits
- Back Light
- 3 Button navigation
- Air, Gauge and Nitrox modes
- Adjustable PO2 between 1.2 and 1.6
- Adjustable oxygen percentage between 21% and 99%
- Algorithm collaborated on Haldane model with integrated RGBM factors
- Visual and audio alarms
- On screen CNS oxygen toxicity indicator
- No decompression time, temperature, depth and safety stop info
- User changeable battery
- On screen battery indicator
- 70 hours or 60 dive log book recording
- Option for full reset
- Made in Italy