The Halcyon SMB (Surface Marker Buoys) are designed to provide maximum visibility and a potential source of redundant buoyancy for divers. Available in a range of sizes for varying environments the SMB's also come in closed, semi-closed or open circuit options.
All markers are easily inflatable with the use of a low pressure inflator hose or oral inflation via the No-Lock connector. All markers are fitted with an over pressure valve allowing them to be deployed from depth with excess pressure to be vented when ascending to the surface.
When deflated all markers are designed to be rolled up and be compact enough in size to fit into a pocket or or the Halcyon Storage Pack.
The larger markers include a plastic sleeve for a glow stick on night or low visibility dives and are also fitted with a SOLAS reflector.
- High visibility colours
- Source of redundant buoyancy
- Inflate with low pressure inflator and No-Lock connector or oral inflation
- Over pressure valve
- Deflated markers fit into pocket or Halcyon storage pack
- Glow Stick Sleeve on larger models
- SOLAS reflector strip on larger models