The Halcyon Focus 2.0 primary dive light is a big step up from its predecessor, the Focus 1.0. The Focus 2.0 has the latest breakthrough in underwater lighting technology with having up to approximately 5.5 hours burntime on low and a fully focusable beam. It has twice the brightness of the original Focus 1.0 torch which it supersedes.
The torch is powered by a sealed 5.2Ah rechargable Li-Ion battery in a robust delrin housing. The light has an adjustable power switch that can be set to off, low or high power. The design of the Focus 2.0 is further complemented by a fully adjustable handle which can be set to left or right hand operation and folded back on the lens during transport. Comes standard with charging unit.
- 5.2Ah Lithium Battery Pack
- Approx. 3.0 hours burn time on high
- Approx. 5.5 hours burn time on low
- Focus: ~80,000 LUX at 1m compared to Focus 1.0 ~39,000 LUX at 1m
- The adjustable power switch may be set to Off, Low, or High power
- Adjustable left or right hand configuration
- Unique Blue colour