The Suunto Compass Retractor is designed to easily convert a SK7 or SK8 wrist mounted compass to a retractor unit.
The small and compact unit can be attached to a BCD D-ring with a split ring and is designed to replace the wrist strap from the standard Suunto wrist console.
The nylon coated stainless steel cable with 60lbs of breaking strength allows you to pull out your compass for viewing before retracting back to a streamlined location where it won't drag along the sea floor.
The Compass Retractor is built to survive extended salt water and chlorine exposure and will self flush debris and sand when operated in-water.
- Suits SK7 or SK8 Wrist strap compasses
- Auto retract when tension release
- 60lb breaking strengths
- 9 oz retraction force
- Split ring BCD connection
- Nylon coated stainless steel cable
- 60lbs breaking strength
- 81cm extension
- Patented flushing system
- Designed to survive extended exposure to salt and chlorine