The Suunto DX is the world's first watch size rebreather compatible dive computer. constructed from a Titanium housing the computer includes a scratch resistant sapphire crystal glass with an optional Titanium strap upgrade.
The computer comes with five operational modes being CCR, Air, Mixed Gas, Gauge and OFF as well as timer and watch functions. The dedicated CCR mode allows you to input setpoints throughout the dive plan and configure up to 3 different diluent gases. Mixed gas mode includes capabilities for Trimix diving allowing up to 8 gases to be programmed including decompression gases. In all dive modes the DX utilises the updated Suunto Fused™ RGBM.
An inbuilt tilt compensated 3D compass will keep you on the right path throughout your dive.
When paired with the Suunto DM5 software you will be able to download detailed graphical logs and dive data as well as update the computers firmware.
The DX computer has the option of being paired with a wireless tank transmitter to provide current tank pressure and remaining air time displayed on your screen.
- Titanium Case
- Scratch resistant Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Optional Titanium Strap
FOR REBREATHER DIVING
- Dedicated CCR Mode with a set point
- Adjustable high and low set points plus custom set point during the dive
- Automatic set point switching at allocated depths
- Configure up to 3 different diluents
- Open circuit mode for bailout situations
FOR ALL DIVING
- Trimix capabilities
- Gas switch between up to 8 gases
- Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving
- 3D tilt compensated digital compass
- CCR, AIR, Mixed Gas, Gauge and OFF modes
- Optional wireless integration
- Updateable firmware
- Download dive graphs and data with Suunto DM5 Software