Trusted by professionals the Suunto D6i dive computer is newly refined having all the tools a diver will need. The watch size computer can also be worn everyday with full watch functions included. The computer is constructed with a steel case and includes a sapphire crystal glass face with anti-reflective coating. The D6i computer comes with the option of a silicon strap or a heavy duty Zulu textile strap.
The computer comes with five operational modes being Air, Nitrox, Freedive, Gauge and OFF as well as timer and watch functions. When used in dive mode the computer hosts a full continuous decompression Suunto RGBM algorithm. The Apnea mode will track depth, time and surface intervals and includes an innovative timer.
An inbuilt tilt compensated 3D compass will keep you on the right path throughout your dive.
When paired with the Suunto DM5 software you will be able to download detailed graphical logs and dive data as well as update the computers firmware.
The D6i computer has the option of being paired with a wireless tank transmitter to provide current tank pressure and remaining air time displayed on your screen.
- Steel case
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
- Gas-switching, up to 3 gases
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- AIR, Nitrox, Freedive, Gauge and OFF modes
- Full continuous decompression algorithm
- Innovative Apnea timer
- Updateable firmware
- Download dive graphs and data with Suunto DM5 Software
- Optional wireless integration