The Lycan 1200 torch pack includes the 1200 torch, Lycan 18650 3500mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery and the Lycan S1 battery charger.
A high quality waterproof dive light the Lycan 1200 Pro has a maximum output of 1200 lumens to light up the underwater world. Constructed from 606-T6 aero space class aluminium alloy the torch features a magnetic switch, and a triple o-ring seal giving it a waterproof depth rating of 100m.
Powered by the Lycan 18650 3500mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery the torch has five operational modes including high, medium, low, blinking and SOS. Burn times range between 2 hours on high up to 10 hours on low.
The Lycan 1200 torch is also supplied with a wrist lanyard and an eyelet on the housing allowing a split ring or bolt snap to be attached.
An all-in-one charger the Lycan S1 has an ultra high speed charge suiting most cylindrical rechargeable batteries with an adjustable slot to suit different battery sizes.
An LED indicator will show charging status whilst an overheat protection system will ensure the safety of your batteries.
The Lycan S1 not only works to re-charge batteries but can work as a power bank to re-charge other devices with a USB 5V output.
The Lycan 18650 3500mAh battery is a reliable battery for your dive torches with a range of up to 1000 recharges. The battery has an output current of 4A and includes a discharge and overcharge protection IC chip from Japan's Seiko and FET from the USA's AOSMD.
- 1200 Lumen beam
- Magnetic switch
- 5 Operational modes: High, Medium, Low, Blinking and SOS
- 100m depth rating
- Three o-ring seals
- 1x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Material 6061-T6 aero space class aluminium alloy
- Mode/Brightness/Run Time
- High - 1200 Lumens - 2 hours
- Medium - 600 Lumens - 5 hours
- Low - 300 Lumens - 10 hours
- Blinking - 1200 Lumens - 5 hours
- SOS - 1200 Lumens - 6 hours
- Dimensions: 145mm length x 26.5mm diameter
- Weight 180g excluding battery
- Includes wrist lanyard and additional o-rings