The T3 is Atomic Aquatics flagship regulator and the lightest weight regulator on the market. First and second stage components are precision machined from solid Titanium alloy billet making it incredibly lightweight and corrosion resistant.
The first stage is factory sealed which prevents contamination from silt and sand. This combined with it's lightweight makes it a fantastic option for a travel regulator. Fitted with 2 HP ports and 5 LP ports including a swivel cap the regulator is also factory ready for use with Nitrox up to 40%.
The second stage is fitted with the Patented seat saving dynamic orifice which helps to maintain factory tuning and extends the life of the seat enabling a 3 year, 300 dive service cycle. Patented automatic flow control eliminates the manual adjustment frequently required to regulate the venturi effect when diving deeper. A rapid adjustment knob is still fitted to the second stage allowing for diver adjustment of the second stage throughout the dive.
The Atomic Aquatics patented comfort swivel with black PVD coating allows 30degree rotational movement without the hose bending or kinking and provides the highest degree of corrosion resistance available.
- 1st stage machined from solid Titanium alloy billet
- Minimalist yoke design for lightweight 1st stage
- Freeze protected
- Factory sealed preventing silt and sand contamination
- Nitrox ready up to 40% use
- 2 HP and 5 LP ports with swivel cap
- Rapid Adjustment knob allowing diver adjustment during use
- Patented seat saving dynamic orifice extending seat life
- Patented Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel with black PVD coating
- Patented Automatic Flow Control
- Elliptical exhaust valve reducing exhalation effort
- Pneumatically balanced for easy breathing at all depths
- Supplied with deluxe padded regulator bag